Whenever I see the first Holiday collections of the year being released, I just know that more are going to follow. Today I have pictures of the new China glaze holiday 2021 collection for you.
The collection is going to be called ‘Jewels royale’ (although it is sometimes being listed as “Jewels royal” and is an 8-piece collection. This is what China glaze says about the collection: “Sparkle like a jewel. Lavish yourself with mesmerizing holiday hues that capture the brilliance of the most luxurious gems. Yule feel so loved and adored, who could ask for more?”
The shades are going to be called:
- 24K Noir (a black with dark green/gold shimmer)
- Glistening Pearls (A pink glitter)
- Ruby Riches (A red metallic)
- Spoil me royal (A purple metallic)
- Stay frosted (A light blue metallic)
- Sapphire up! (A darker blue metallic)
- Emerald Magic (A green glitter)
- Ice and bubbles (A champagne glitter)
I’m not going to lie: I’m very excited about the glitters in the collection. They look very deep and gorgeous for the holidays. I feel like I could have lived without the metallic shades, but usually, these promo pictures don’t give a great impression of the shades. Overall, my first impression is that the polishes fit the theme of the collection very well.
I don’t know the exact release date (yet), but I have already seen that some people were able to get these already!