Hello everyone, again I have some exciting Essie news to share with you. Some information about Essie’s new Advent Calendar has been released! I’m sorry to my American friends, usually these calendars are only available in Europe, and I don’t think it will be any different this year sadly. If you want to find out what is in the calendar, keep on reading!
The calendar will consist of nine full size products, of which 6 will be US-exclusive shades and 15 miniature products. The six US-exclusive shades will be:
- Imported bubbly (has never been released before in the EU)
- In the cabana (has been released before in the EU, but discontinued)
- Geranium (has never been released before in the EU)
- For the twill of it (has been released before in the EU, but discontinued)
- Haute in the heat (has been released before in the EU, but discontinued)
- Merino cool (has been released before in the EU, but discontinued)
The remaining full size products are:
- Sk8 with destiny (Expressie)
- Lady in red (Gel couture)
- Gel couture topcoat
Some of these shades have already been released in Europe before ( I already own Merino cool and Haute in the heat for example), but they have been discontinued years ago and are difficult to come by nowadays.
The 15 miniature shades will be:
- Really red
- Aruba blue
- Press pause
- Summer soul-stice
- Not just a pretty face
- Maki me happy
- Nail polish remover
- Mini gel setter topcoat
- All in one base and topcoat
- Hard to resist nail hardener
- Mini apricot oil
The calendar looks very promising to me! If you are an avid Essie collector, you might already own most of these shades, but if you’re new to Essie, this might be a great opportunity to expand your collection.
The calendar is currently only listed on the website of the German drugstore Rossmann for 54.99 euro, but will likely soon be available in more European stores. Update: The Advent Calendar is now also available over here on Amazon DE (affiliate link).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.