The ‘Sk8 with Destiny’ collection is another new Essie Spring 2022 collection. But this time, it’s an Expressie collection. In case you have missed it: Essie is also releasing a new Gel couture collection and a new Classic line collection (Check them out over here).
The ‘Sk8 with destiny’ collection is a skate-themed collection. I get the feeling that with the Expressie collection, Essie is trying to reach a younger ‘fast-paced’ audience. This is Essie’s official description of the collection:
with the trick clique all together and an open mind – it’s time to hit the park for the daily grind. yesterday’s problems? keep ‘em left on shred – every day is a new sk8 with destiny just waiting to be read. a smooth rider, sk8ting on air, feeling wind in their hair, you’re the bearer of rad news, always down to show off ur sick moves. in unmatched streetwear n’ tear do a flip, just for kicks, keepin’ it wheel as they take some quick pics. there’s no stopping you when you’re all ramped up, giving the crew what they want – a curbside pick me up. so, jump the fence, break the rules and #landit never forget, ur the #1 sk8 park bandit.Essie
The collection consists of 10 new shades. The names are:
- Trick Clique (Hot pink creme with blue undertones)
- Street wear ‘n tear (Green creme with blue undertones)
- Sk8 with destiny (Bright lilac with blue undertones)
- Left on shred (Deep navy blue creme)
- Daily grind (White creme with yellow undertones)
- Bearer of rad news (Electric orange creme with red undertones)
- Keepin’ it wheel (A dusty baby pink creme)
- Just for kicks (A soft grey creme with green undertones)
- All ramped up (A deep plum creme with yellow undertones)
- Curbside pick me up (A vibrant yellow creme with green undertones)
I’m definitely excited about some of these colors. The namesake ‘Sk8 with destiny’ definitely caught my eye and I love ‘Just for kicks’.
You can find the entire collection over here on Amazon (affiliate link).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you live in Europe, I have some bad news for you. The Expressie collections are being released with a huge delay as compared to the US. The equivalent of this collection called ‘Dial it up’ was released in summer while the collection was originally a winter/spring collection in the US. Of course, I have no official confirmation about this and maybe it was just a hiccup, but I don’t expect these shades anytime soon in Europe.