A new month, a new Essie collection (or so it seems). I’m currently still working on swatches of Essie’s Winter 2022 collection, but Essie’s new winter 2022/winter 2023/spring 2023 has already popped up in stores! I think this is likely going to be a transition collection from winter to spring. The collection is going to be called (Un)guilty pleasures and is going to consist of six new shades.
Essie says this about the collection: “inspired by your favorite (un)guilty pleasures, the new essie (un)guilty pleasures collection is all about saying yes to the things that make you happy and leaving the guilt behind. “
The shades are going to be called:
- Snooze in (a warm, pinky coral vegan nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- (Un)guilty pleasures (a rich teal green vegan nail polish with blue undertones and a cream finish)
- To me from me (a softened, deep indigo blue vegan nail polish with white undertones and a cream finish)
- Home by 8 (a faded, soft black vegan nail polish with red undertones and a cream finish)
- Caught in the rain ( a muted, neutral sage green vegan nail polish with gray undertones and a cream finish)
- No to-do (a deep coffee brown vegan nail polish with red undertones and a cream finish)
I’m actually pretty excited about this collection! It seems to have some moody shades for the end of winter, and some nice shades for the start of spring. I’m going to admit that if you have a larger Essie collection, you probably already own a couple of similar shades, but still, it seems like a pretty exciting collection to me!
I could only find the collection on Amazon US so far. The release date over there is the 15th of November, but it is possibly to preorder the shades already.