At the moment of writing this, I’m still waiting for Essie to release their fall 2022 collection in Europe. But Essie US always seems to be one step ahead of me and already released pictures of Essie’s new Winter 2022 collection! The collection is going to be called ‘Wrapped in luxury’, and is going to consist again of six new shades!
This is what Essie says about the collection:
Essie introduces its winter 2022 collection, a luxurious take on everyone’s favorite time of year. this ultra-rich range includes six alluring shades that are perfect for an evening of glitz and glamour. spend the holiday season wrapped in luxury with Essie as your favorite accessory!
The six new shades are going to be called:
- Wrapped in luxury (a burgundy red creme)
- Sleigh it (a warm midtone grey with brown undertones)
- Midnight delight (a cognac brown with neutral undertones)
- Not so silent night (a gold metallic)
- Carols and caviar (a blackened grey with blue undertones)
- Head to mistletoe (a sage green with refined pearl shimmer)
The above picture doesn’t really give a good impression of the entire shimmers, but I also found the picture below that does give a good impression of the shimmers:
I’m just going to be honest; I’m not sure whether all the brown shades are for me, but I’m very curious about what the shimmery green and bronze shade will look like in real life!
The collection is available for pre-order on Amazon US right now, and will be released on the 15th of September! There also will be three Holiday gift sets available, but they will not contain these new shades.
The first set (affiliate link to Amazon) will contain the following colors:
- Set in stones (a silver glitter top coat)
- Boatloads of love (a white shimmer from Essie’s Swoon in the lagoon collection)
- Bahama mama (a deep purple creme)
- Off tropic (a deep green creme)
The second set (affiliate link to Amazon) will contain the following colors:
- Mrs. Always right (a pink/red creme)
- A cut above (a pink glitter topcoat)
- Penny talk (a rose gold metallic)
The last set (affiliate link to Amazon) will consist of three mini gel couture shades:
- A mini gel couture top coat
- Electric Geometric (an orange-red creme)
- Spiked with style (a deep red creme)
This blog post contains affiliate links. Meaning that if you buy a product through one of these links, I might receive compensation at no additional cost to you. I marked all affiliate links clearly with the label “affiliate link”, all other links are regular links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.