It’s time for the Morgan Taylor Spring 2022 collection! I think we kind of start seeing a theme here because this collection is going to be called ‘Full bloom‘.
This is the official description of Morgan Taylor:
”Spring is in the air and the Gelish and Morgan Taylor Full Bloom Spring 2022 Collection is here to welcome it! A selection of shades that celebrate all the fresh floral hues of springtime, Full Bloom offers a bouquet of eye-catching, colorful crèmes plus a delicate glitter that may be worn on its own or as an overcoat.”
The collection will consist of the following colors:
- Feeling Fleur-ty: The delicate pink glitter that they are talking about in the description
- I lilac what I’m seeing: a dusty lilac creme
- Best buds: A light blue/grey creme
- Bloom service: A dusty green creme
- Plant one on me: A pink creme
- Pick me please!: A light pink creme
I must admit, I definitely see what they are going for with this collection. I personally really like how these shades look together. Maybe it is not the most unique color palette for spring, but I definitely like it.
I have found this collection over here on Beyond Polish, but it is not in stock yet.