It’s super early, but I just wanted to share this sneak peek with you of OPI’s Holiday 2022 collection. The collection is going to be called Jewel be bold and will consist of fifteen (!) new shades. I know that the OPI Fall 2022 collection hasn’t even been released, but I’m just super excited about this holiday collection.
The 12 limited edition shades are going to be called:
- Go big or go chrome (A silver metallic)
- Decked to the pines (A green shimmer)
- Feelin’ berry glam (A berry pink)
- Charmed I’m sure (A magenta shimmer)
- Bring out the big gems (A garnet shimmer)
- Merry and ice (A light pink shimmer)
- Pink bling and be merry (A medium pink shimmer)
- The pearl of your dreams (A periwinkle shimmer)
- Tealing festive (A teal shimmer)
- Snow holding back (A white shimmer)
- Sleigh bells bling (A gold shimmer)
- Rhinestones ready (A red shimmer)
The three new limited edition glitters are:
- OPIm a gem (A black with glitter)
- Pop the baubles (A gold with glitter)
- I pink it’s snowing (A pink with larger glitter)
No official descriptions are released of the shades yet, so all descriptions are just based on what I’m seeing, but it looks very promising!
Again, of course, there is also going to be an Advent Calendar that is going to be released. The advent calendar will going to consist of the 12 mini shades of this collection (not the glitters), 7 OPI iconic mini’s, and a mini base-, and topcoat and a mini nail envy!
Last year, OPI’s Holiday collection was released on the 1st of October. I wouldn’t be surprised if that would also be the case for the Holiday 2022 collection! But of course, nothing is confirmed yet.
I’m super excited about this collection, and can’t wait to see a bit more! If you want to see more sneak peeks of this collection: checkout this website.