Yup you’re reading that correctly, this is a preview of OPI’s Spring 2023 collection! This is the first 2023 collection that I have found so far! The collection is going to be called ‘Me, myself and OPI’ and will consist of 12 tech-inspired shades. The shades will likely be released in January 2023 so it will still take a while before we get to see these, but it’s definitely fun to look at them.
The 12 new shades are going to be called:
- Blinded by the ring light (a pastel yellow creme)
- Clear your cash (a green creme)
- Data peach (a pearly peach shade)
- I sold my crypto (a shimmery violet)
- I meta my soul mate (a baby pink pearl)
- Incognito mode (a purple mauve creme)
- Left your texts on red (a shimmery red)
- NFTease me (a turquoise creme)
- Pink in bio (a soft pink creme)
- Silicon valley girl (a tangerine orange creme)
- Spring break the internet (a shimmery pink)
- Switch to portrait mode (a powder pink pearl)
The theme of this collection is definitely something different from what we are used to by OPI. I’m not completely sold yet, but I’m definitely curious to see more from this collection, and to see how these shades look on the nail. I’m especially curious how these shades will compare to the shimmers from the OPI Xbox collection and OPI Power of hue collection from this year.