After the Essie Spring 2022 collections were released, I knew it wouldn’t take long before the new OPI Spring 2022 would turn up somewhere. I kept searching the internet, and today I finally found it! It definitely does not disappoint! Meet the new OPI x Xbox collection. Xbox the gaming device from Microsoft? Yes that one!
The colors are going to be:
- Pixel dust (pearlescent Pink shimmer)
- Racing for pinks (dusty pink creme)
- Quest for quartz (Rose shimmer)
- Suzi is my avatar (coral creme)
- Trading paint (orange creme)
- Heart and Con-soul (red pearlescent shimmer)
- The pass is always greener (light green creme)
- Sage simulation (mint green/sage shimmer)
- You had me at Halo (pearlescent Light blue/purple shimmer)
- Can’t CTRL me (Pastel blue with subtle shimmer)
- N00berry (Berry purple creme)
- Achievement unlocked (lavender creme)
The shades should be available at the beginning of January 2022, although some stores might be earlier or later.
I’m very enthusiastic about this collection. I really thought it would be a collection I would want to skip, but after seeing it, I’m just thrilled! The shimmers look very interesting, but also the cremes are cute. Although maybe not everyone likes Xbox, I think there is something for everyone in this collection.
XBOX reports that the global release date will be February 1, 2022. The collection is now available on Amazon for pre-order over here (affiliate link).
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.