Orly’s new holiday 2021 collection is here! The collection is going to be called ‘Momentary Wonders’. I know that some of my readers have a color pass, so it might be interesting for you! I don’t have that much information yet, but it is probably enough to give a bit of an impression of the collection.
As usual, this Orly collection will be a six-piece collection. The colors will be:
- Ephemeral (Soft white shimmer with a hint of gold sparkle)
- Flight of fancy (A plum purple shimmer)
- Awestruck (A metallic deep pink)
- Dancing Embers (A deep coral shimmer)
- Touch of magic (A champagne shimmer with a touch of pink)
- Whispered lore (A metallic gold)
Although there are some pictures going around on Instagram, this is the only picture I could find so far that is shareable:
I have mixed feelings when I see this picture. On hand I like the shades, on the other hand, I think we have seen these shades before. I will definitely wait for swatches before I decide to purchase this collection, but I probably won’t be picking these up.
That’s it, this is literally all I know. I have no clue when these shades will be available. Of course, I will update this page if I find out!