It’s time today for Essie’s Fall 2022 collection. The season of fall collections has apparently officially begun!
Not a lot of information has been released Essie’s fall collection yet, but of course, it’s going to consist of 6 new shades. The collection has been inspired by nature/hiking.
I was able to find pictures and descriptions of six shades:
- Transcend the trend (A muted teal-blue nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- Off the grid (A warm mushroom-brown nail polish with gray undertones and a cream finish)
- Hike it up (A midtone, neutral tan nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- Bold and boulder (A deep burgundy-red nail polish with brown undertones and a cream finish)
- Force of nature (A deep forest green nail polish with yellow undertones and a cream finish)
- Risk-takers only (a vibrant orange with red undertones and a cream finish)
Judging from these shades, I’m really into Force of nature and Bold and boulder. I’m not sure whether I need more browns in my collection, but it fits the collection.
So far, the collection is only available on Ulta.com. Of course, I will keep you updated if I find it anywhere else.