A new Essie collection has again been spotted. This one is called ‘Movin’ & Groovin’ and is a Target exclusive for Spring 2022. I don’t have that much to report about this collection. However, I still think that this collection is interesting enough to share.
This is what Essie has to say about the collection:
the limited edition movin’ & groovin’ collection inspired by a groovy joyride with your besties! this collection showcases a vibrant array of 6 optimistically bright shades that will bring smiles for miles! you and your crew are ready for the adventure of your life, so channel your inner free-spirit and let’s get movin’ & groovin’!Essie
The six colors are going to be:
- Run Wildflower ( soft purple nail polish with red undertones)
- Love yourself to peaces (vibrant pink nail polish with coral undertones)
- Along for the vibe (dark mint green nail polish with blue undertones)
- Movin’ and Groovin’ (vibrant orange nail polish with yellow undertones)
- Keys to Happiness (strawberry red nail polish with yellow undertones)
- Flare for fun (soft purple nail polish with red undertones)
I’m not sure when these shades are going to be available at Target, but hopefully soon! The shades are listed on the Target website over here, but they are still out of stock. I’m also not sure whether these shades will come to Europe or not, but I will keep you posted!
Update: These shades are going to be available in the UK too starting from March 2022. In Europe, they will be available starting the end of March/start of April. You can find my swatches over here.