Apparently, it’s time we move on to fall collections already. The first sneak peek I was able to find, is this one of the OPI Fall 2022 collection. The OPI Fall 2022 collection will be called ‘Fall wonders’ and will consist of 12 new shades with a down-to-earth color palette. The shades are inspired by the four elements of nature: fire, water, air, and earth. The idea behind using color to find harmony rests on the intuitive assumption that the earth’s energy, through these elements, can calm, strengthen or motivate you whenever you need it (according to Jill Bartoshevich, OPI’s global director of color).
The 12 new colors are going to be called:
- Brown to earth (a creamy dark brown)
- Cave the way (a black pearl)
- Claydreaming (neutral creamy brown-purple)
- Clean slate (dark metallic grey)
- I mica be dreaming (A shimmering metallic gold)
- Medi-take it all in (a balancing creamy purple)
- Midnight mantra (a dark navy blue)
- Ochre the moon (a warm creamy yellow)
- Peace of mined (an earthy creamy mauve)
- Red-veal your truth (a warm creamy red)
- Rust & relaxation (warm creamy rust orange)
- Suzi takes a sound bath (a down-to-earth blue shimmer)
There is also going to be a four-piece mini-set including “red-veal your truth”, “peace of mined”, “Suzi takes a sound bath” and “Midnight mantra”.
I personally think the colors are an extremely lovely fall palette. If you are an avid polish collector like me, you will notice some overlapping shades with previous fall collections, but there is something in here for everyone! My personal favorite is definitely ‘Clay dreaming’.
You can find the shades over here on Amazon US (affiliate link). You can also find them over here on Beyond Polish (affiliate link, use my code NOAENAILS for 5% discount). They are also available on the Ulta website! They will likely be released in other stores too.
PS: If you’re already curious about OPI’s new Holiday 2022 collection, check out this preview over here.
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: This blog post contains affiliate links. Meaning that if you buy a product through one of these links, I might receive compensation at no additional cost to you. I marked all affiliate links clearly with the label “affiliate link”, all other links are regular links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.